Intex Aqua i5 HD Priced In India At Rs. 9,990 Is Being Called The Showstopper

Intex Mobiles have come up with a new phone in the Indian market called the 'Intex Aqua i5 HD'. Over the period of last 6 months, the company has launched several phones in its Aqua series including - Intex Aqua i4+ Priced At Rs. 7600 In India Is The New Android This Year End priced t Rs. 7600, Intex Aqua i6 - The 5-inch Mid-Budget Android Smartphone's Price & Specs at Rs. 8990, Intex Aqua HD & Intex Aqua i4 Specs, Features & Price In India - Everything Looks Impressive and also the high end phone in its portfolio with Intex Aqua i7 Has 1080p Display For Your Viewing Pleasures. priced at Rs. 21,990. The new phone i5 HD is the elder brother to its previously launched and mildly successful Intex Aqua i5. This one has a 5 inch HD LCD touchscreen display with OGS technology at work and is being called "The Showstopper" by the company. The smartphone runs on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system and features Intex's tweaked UI. The menu icons and the launcher is more colorful and vibrant than the plain Android UI.

Powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor and Mali 400 GPU, the phone packs inside it 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM. Thanks to microSD card support, the memory can be expanded up to 32 GB. On the smartphone's rear end, you will find a 13 megapixel camera with auto focus and flash light, whereas a 5.0 megapixel camera on the front comes with Geotagging facility. On the connectivity front, this Dual SIM phone offers Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, FM Radio, GPS and Wi-Fi as well as it is equipped with a Light Sensor, a Magnetic Sensor, a Proximity Sensor and a G sensor.

intex-aqua-i5-HD

Alongside some of the inbuilt apps from Intex such as - Intex Games Club, Intex Cloud, Auto Call Record, Charge Info and Intex Care, Intex provides some smart camera apps in the Aqua i5 HD that let users capture an image just by uttering the words - “Cheese’ or “Capture”. Available in two color options - Black & White, the Intex Aqua i5 HD has two offers at hand. Buyers will get 5GB free cloud storage and a flip cover for free. The phone is effectively priced at Rs. 9,990 and is up for sale with 40,000+ resellers and leading e-commerce portals starting today.

For now, that's all about the phone's features, tech specs and price. Let us know what do you think of the new Android device in town.

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Although Aqua i5 HD phone runs on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean OS out of the box still one shouldn't worry about that because the company will be providing an update to the latest android 4.4 kitkat OS by the end of the june.
    The company also launching a mini version of this phone with 4.5 inch display later in this month.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is one of the unique app that provides you outcome of Recruitment Calendar of Government of Gujarat (India). The qualifications indicated in the app is as applicable on January...
How Can Block Wabsite Open Surfing And Downloading
It's clear now - Narendra Modi is all set to become the next Prime Minister of India. The results of 2014 elections are quite interesting this time. It appears that...
Lok Sabha Election Result 2014 has choked the entire Internetwork, the constant news flow to & Fro & automatic site updates, the connectivity has been slowest ever since 8 a.m...
Founded in 2011 by Vikram Ramchand, Aashish Ramchand and Varun Advani with the passion to make amazing innovations every day, the startup called 'MakeMyReturns' has built an online tax filing...