Intex Aqua Ace II: Quad-Core Processor, 3GB RAM, Android Lollipop & VoLTE For Rs. 8,999

Intex has launched a new smartphone to entice 4G enthusiasts. The Intex Aqua Ace II is the successor of its much successful Aqua Ace. Intex will be throwing in a MHL cable free with the Intex Aqua Ace II which will enable its users to hook up their brand new smartphone to their HDMI enabled TVs. The MHL cable also acts as a charging cable for the Intex Aqua Ace II so that the users will not run out of charge when they are watching movies on the big screen. Another important feature is HotKnot, which helps you share photos and videos by taking the Aqua Ace II closer to another smartphone with HotKnot. One of the rather odd features of the Intex Aqua Ace II is the Reverie Lock, which enables the user to choose English or Hindi as the phone language when unlocking the device. We aren’t sure how this feature will be useful to regular customers.

Intex Aqua Ace II (2)

The Intex Aqua Ace II sports a 5-inch IPS panel display with HD (1280 x 768 pixels) resolution and pixels per inch figure of 294. Underneath the hood we find the same chipset that was found on the old Aqua Ace. We get a MediaTek MT6735 chipset that houses a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM which is more than capable to handle Android 5.1 (Lollipop). The Intex Aqua Ace II houses 16GB of internal memory out of which 12 GB remains vacant for the user. You can expand that storage with the help of microSD cards of up to 32GB.

Intex Aqua Ace II (1)

In terms of cameras on the Intex Aqua Ace II we find an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and on the front we find a 5MP camera on the front. Both the sensors have been provided by Samsung which work well in low light. The Intex Aqua Ace II is a dual-SIM smartphone with Voice over LTE (VoLTE). The Intex Aqua Ace II is powered by a 3000mAh battery that can suffice for a day’s usage or more. The Intex Aqua Ace II measures 145.3 x 72 x 8.65mm and it weighs 149 grams. It will be sold for Rs. 8,999 on retail and online stores.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i m persuing final year cse.. i gave gate exam but could not cleared... i m an average student but still wants good job.. can u tell me in...
Very good morning every one need some help to know about how to calculate backup time in hr of a 2000 ah battery bank with the load of 150 amp.
Newly announced Apple iPhone SE will be made available in India in April, with a price tag of only Rs. 39000 for the 16GB (base) model. Now, if you're an...
While going through the basics of rest web services I have seen the use of Download Files from (JAX-RS) RESTful Web Service. Can some one please let me know the...
Entrepreneurship is all about taking control of your own destiny and becoming a problem solver. Hari Prashath M, founder of Triton IT Solutions had humble beginnings as a son of...