Intex Aqua Ace: Android Lollipop, AMOLED Display, 3GB RAM & 4G LTE For Rs. 12,999

The mid-range smartphone market in India has got a worthy addition in form of the Intex Aqua Ace. The Intex Aqua Ace offers all the things you want from a smartphone at a reasonable price of Rs. 12,999. It starts off the feature list by giving it a 5-inch HD (1280 x 720) AMOLED display which is expected to produce better colours without consuming much power and this makes it better than the IPS panel LCD display found on the similarly priced Moto G(3rd Gen):Improved Camera & Specs + Water Resistance For The Same Old Price. Underneath the hood, things get better as we find a MediaTek MT6735 chipset that houses a 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM. All of this firepower is expected to give a smooth Android 5.1 (Lollipop) performance. Interestingly, the company has added Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection not just to the display but also to the back of the Aqua Ace.

Intex Aqua Ace  (4)
Intex Aqua Ace  (5) Intex Aqua Ace  (6)

Unlike other smartphones in the same price bracket, the Intex Aqua Ace offers 16 GB of internal memory instead of 8GB out of which users can access about 10.3 GB. You have the option of adding microSD cards of up to 128GB. On the photography front, the Intex Aqua Ace has a 13MP sensor on the rear with LED flash, which on paper is a larger sensor than the one found on the Nexus 6P but the one on the Ace is not laced with any clever technology like the Google Unveils Huawei Nexus 6P And LG Nexus 5X With Nexus Imprint Fingerprint Sensor. On the front, we get a 5MP sensor which will be more than enough for decent quality selfies. The Intex Aqua Ace is powered by a 2300mAh Li Po battery which will hopefully suffice for a single day use. The Intex Aqua Ace is a dual-SIM enabled smartphone which is 4G LTE capable.

Intex Aqua Ace  (1)
Intex Aqua Ace  (2) Intex Aqua Ace  (3)

The connectivity options available on the Intex Aqua Ace are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB and GPS navigation. Motion, light, proximity, accelerometer and e-compass sensors are duly included. The Intex Aqua Ace measures 145mm x 71.5mm x 6.7mm and weighs 121.5 grams. This smartphone will be sold in Black and White colour variants and with every purchase the customer gets a bag pack, 1-year screen breakage warranty and a sensor-based flip cover for free. Sounds like a pretty decent deal, doesn’t it? Let us know your views on the Intex Aqua Ace. Head over to the comment section now.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ganesh MSD
    Ganesh MSD
    Good one....!
  • shubham Bharshankar
    shubham Bharshankar
    I like it 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As companies across the world become more and more interested in connecting their employees with cloud-based collaboration technologies, India isn't lagging behind and has recently launched 3 data centres in...
Since its establishment back in 1962, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has come a long way to establish itself as a world leader in space exploration. With all its...
Is there any way to get rid of the confirmation dialog that appears every time I turn off my mobile data connection? I am aware that it's actually nice; but...
I remember the time a friend showed me that she had installed the Shazam app on her smartphone. We were at the billing counter in a mall and a song...
Quote: Heat can be moved in three ways: By conduction, where heat is transferred by physical contact; by radiation, where heat is transferred over a distance via electromagnetic waves; and...