Intex Aqua 5X Announced For INR 3,990 - Specs and Features Out

The Indian mobile manufacturer, Intex seems to be on a launching spree. The company has launched yet another entry-level smartphone- Intex Aqua 5X. Earlier this week, the company announced Intex Aqua Power HD at Rs. 9,444 and Intex Aqua Desire, at a price of Rs. 5,560. The Aqua 5X smartphone is listed on the company’s official website at Rs. 3,990 but you could get it for even less than that through a couple of online sellers. The phone is available through #-Link-Snipped-# or #-Link-Snipped-# for Rs. 3729.

intex_aqua_5x
As far as the specifications are concerned, the Aqua series smartphone flaunts a 4-inch (480x800 pixels) WVGA display and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core MediaTek (MT6572) processor along with 256MB of RAM and a mere 14 MB internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. The dual-SIM device sports a 2-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, GPRS/ EDGE, A-GPS, and Bluetooth. It packs a 1300mAh battery, which the company claims deliver up to 3-4 hours of talk time and up to 180 hours of standby time. It measures 123.5x63.2x10.5mm; weighs around 106 grams and is listed in Black and Grey colours. Further, it also supports features and apps like Auto Call Record, Intex Zone, Opera mini, Zapak, OLX.

Let us know your views on this new entry-level smartphone from Intex. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The speed with which automation is entering the field of science is phenomenal. Robotic scientists of today are capable of conducting experiments, study their observations, interpret & analyze the results...
Recent global awareness and talks on climate and environment about measures to be taken to thwart the impending catastrophe owing to global warming and carbon pollution makes one ponder what...
I am working as a whitebox tester in Adobe. No doubt that they offer good salary but as i was working with TCS prior to this and was into development...
Folks,to begin with I am not an engineer. I love to discuss and debate and found the discussions here really interesting and insightful hence decided to join in. I love...
With Acer, it always seems to be about ‘firsts’. Just last year, Acer launched the first Chromebook with 15-inch display. Now, albeit only in India, Acer has announced a new...