Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro: Entry Level Android Lollipop Smartphone With 3G For Rs. 4,199

Intex Technologies has quietly put up details about its new smartphone on its official website. The Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro made an appearance on the website in the afternoon without a launch event and considering its specs it does not deserve one. The Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro has been aimed at the entry level segment with its attractive price tag of Rs. 4,199. The Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro as the name suggests sports a 4.5 inch FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) resolution display that is not protected by any branded protective glass. Owing to the small screen size however you get sharper visuals with the small resolution as the Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro has a pixels per inch figure of 294.

Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro (4)
Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro (3) Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro (1) Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro (2)

Instead of using a MediaTek SoC like most Indian companies do, Intex has opted for a Spreadtrum SC7731G to go with the Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro. The firepower on the SoC is provided by a 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex A7 CPU and is complimented by ARM mali-400 MP2 and 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM. Like tons of smartphones in the market the Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro has an internal memory of 8GB out of which 4.7GB remains free for the user. The customer of course is free to use microSD cards of his/her choice as long as it is up to 32GB.

One of the biggest disappointments on the Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro is its cameras. The company has gone with a 2MP camera on the rear and a 0.3MP camera on the front. This seems like a wrong move from Intex as other companies offer at least a 5MP sensor in the same price bracket. The Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro is powered by a 1500mAh battery that can barely make it for half a day under average use. Connectivity options on the Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB along with GPS navigation. The smartphone houses G-Sensor, light and proximity sensor. As usual Intex preloads the Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro with apps like Matrabhasha, i-store, Intex Service, OLX, Saavn, Freecharge, 360 Security, Hike and Opera Mini. The company throws in a screen guard for free along with the box. The Intex Aqua 4.5 Pro will be sold on online retailers as well in brick and mortar shops for Rs. 4,199

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why do I look the way I am and not like you? Surprisingly enough, this question can appear as a valid argument to our nature of evolution and has already...
Infrared rays are similar to other electromagnetic waves, and come in three variants depending on its wavelength, namely short, middle and long range. Due to manufacturing restrictions, till now, photo-detectors...
Lithium-ion batteries which we use on our smartphones and tablets can survive around a few thousand recharge cycles. This means on average use we have to replace the batteries every...
Project Abstract / Summary : The up heaving industrial activities in current scenario augmented the waste water discharged into the environment. Chicken Slaughterhouses are coming up more in number with...
Hiii Sir, My name is Sourabh Singhai, I have done my B.tech(ET&T) in 2012, After that I was being with my father for 4 year, And now I want to...