Interview tips!

hi!

I was wondering if some experience engineer out there can give some newbs engineer a few interview tips?

Thanks

EE nano

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you check out few pages in this section, you will find many threads dedicated to interviews. Following threads should get you started -

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Search and you will find more 😀
  • Ella Pacey
    Ella Pacey
    EEnano
    hi!

I was wondering if some experience engineer out there can give some newbs engineer a few interview tips?

Thanks

EE nano
    I think they're helpful for you:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

All CEans, Tomorrow is Vijaya Dasami, the tenth day of Dasara. Traditionally it is the day when any new learning activity is started. There is no religious significance. Persons of...
SAT Test Structure The new version of the SAT test is three hours test with forty-five minutes of time. Section are : Essay Writing - Multiple Choice Improving Sentences Identifying...
i need help in my project which is microcontroller based wireless temperature monitoring system. so please send me details of it. thank u.
Stanza Desktop File Size: 54.788 Stanza Desktop not only allows you to read books on your PC (or Mac), it converts many different document types to the popular epub format....
Akash Tablet has finally made an entry in India for Rs. 3000. The tablet specs are as follows - Hardware: - Processor: 366 Mhz. Connexant with Graphics accelerator and HD...