Intersting thing about wolfram alpha from HSW

this article is really nice...

And It is amazing to read that wolfram alpha uses super computer which is the world's 66th-fastest supercomputer.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Speaking of supercomputers.. if we could cluster all CEan's computers, how many teraflops could it compute? 😉
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Good information, few of my questions are already answered there.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Very nice article.

I personally liked the answer to the question "Why does the chicken cross the road?"
    Also try, "Which one came first? Chicken or egg?"

Brilliant.. 😀😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    My search criteria's arent working 😔
    i searched for ATM switch all I see is

Related inputs to try:
    Transportation:ATMBiology:gene ATM

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

here is a given c program which rounds off the floating value. This job is to have the return amount in both calls to return 1.32. Now the 1.324 returns...
Once all the scientists die and go to heaven............ They decide to play hide-n-seek.........Unfortunately Einstein is the one who has the den...........He is supposed to count up to 100...and then...
😛hello observers, Is there way of using sound energy to recharge our cell. At the time of talking on cell,our cell battery will be recharged by using our sound energy.This...
Source: Teach Yourself Programming in Ten Years Why is everyone in such a rush? Walk into any bookstore, and you'll see how to Teach Yourself Java in 7 Days alongside...
HI DEAR FRDS IAM RAHUL .IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM UTTAR PRADESH TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY . I NEED SOME ABOUT THE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE DONE IN THE...