Internships in Robotics, Aeronautics

Hello friends. Just signed up on CE.Hoping to have a nice interaction with my fellow engineers.
Now I am a second year student of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from Pune University.
Unfortunately I got a year down. Now I am looking for internships/ extra courses during the next 6 months so that I would be able to put good use of that time.
Can anyone suggest me courses that could be useful for me especially that could secure me placement after 2 years.
My chief interests are robotics/aeronautics. I have heard of a few courses like VLSI design, Embedded systems etc.Will they be useful to me later on? Also what are the best insitutions in Pune (preferrably) that offer these courses.
Can you suggest me some additional courses??
Also i am thinking of pursuing internships. Does anyone have a know-how about the companies that offer them?
Waiting for your replies. Regards
- A fellow engineering student.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys does any time guide me with cdac best centres for DESD amongst pune/hyderabad/banglore. and how much desd rank must i get to take the DESD course....
My final year project is automatic adjustment of generator output voltage by varying pwm to the motor which is acting as a prime mover to the generator. The output of...
Inspired from godfather 's thread of Android Applications collection. Linux has plenty of distros, but here we will focus in HOT Linux distro in market - Ubuntu! I would request...
I like it more when offices don't have the typical cubicles. YourStory.in folks got an office tour of India's leading travel bookings portal - cleartrip.com. Take a look-
Here's a new startup called 'Does Anyone' - it lets you ask simple questions within your network and get answers and references from your contacts. Here's a video that explains...