internships for b.tech 2nd years

please can any one give me details about the internships for b.tech 2nd years please.............

Replies

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    Start Visiting sites like letmeknow.in, indianinternships.com .. regularly instead of wasting time in Facebook. 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC Sensation XE Mobile Features: Android Operating System 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) Custom made Beats headsets for extraordinary sound Faster performance in Multi-tasking and web browsing Aluminum unibody construction 4.3 inch expansive...
The American Institute of Engineering and Sustainable Development (AIESD) will be holding the 2012 International Civil Engineering & Sustainable Infrastructure Conference (ICESIC 2012) in New Delhi, India on May 24-26,...
Now a days, no company is hiring btech freshers so i am think to start with a small company but i am confused here. Like suppose i worked as Front...
Name:SHASHANK VERMA *Engineering Trade:ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Location: BHOPAL *Occupation: STUDENT *Hobbies & Interests: PLAYING FOOTBALL, HELPING.😛 *Aim in life: TO BE AN IAS OFFICER *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I WANT TO...
Basically I am trying to develop a system which would allow me to measure the vertical and horizontal speeds of a table tennis ball. I am planning to interface this...