Internship (industrial training)

Hai , iam a diploma in mechanical engineering student. I want to do industrial training 6months in bhel Hyderabad so what I do please give your suggestion

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - What exactly is the nature of help you are expecting? Some more information about the problem you are facing would help us offer better help to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the best college and institute which are providing the best course of construction management? please explain the process of admission.
Isn’t a toddler laughing and chasing a butterfly the same happyA starving child crying for food deserves the same compassion irrespective of what nationality that unfortunate one was born into...
Hello sir, This is rahul. I am doing a project titled "piezoelectric harvesting mat". The concept of this is whenever you step on that mat, it generates certain milli volts...
How can i diagnose a gear box system of a car and an automatic operate gear box?what procedures can i use during the dismantling a gear box? This question i...
Can i please get the address of DRDO Electronics laboratory to apply for an internship?