Internship in TATA Motors without having references?

Dear mam,
Is it not possible to get internships in TATA Moters without having references???
Is there any ways to apply, can you tell me please..

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# If you are a MBA student, you can check out the official program by Tata Motors called - "Summer Internship Program (SIP)"
    Here is the link to its details: Tata Motors Careers

Apart from that, Tata Motors officials have mentioned that they only entertain internships for students from premiere and top leading engineering institutes in India. I found this information in an interview shared by one of TATA's employees.

You can also check out the Tata Social Internship Program.
    Details can be found here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Other than that, you should first fix the location where you want to apply for internship at TATA Motors. Get in touch with any one of the HR Managers. Submit a formal application with CV and highlight your skills.

Read experience of one of the fellow CEans here: Summer Training In Tata Motors

All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple has announced the acquisition of a 3-year old education startup, LearnSprout, a company that has already raised close to $5 Million in funding, and competes with Clever, which has...
Chinese telecom giant Huawei launched two new models under its Honor range of Smartphones - Honor 5X at Rs. 12,999 and Honor Holly 2 Plus at a budget price of...
Rumours have it that Apple is planning to introduce a dimension of wireless charging technologies to its iPhone. A Bloomberg report leads us to believe that the American technology giant...
Canadian engineer Charles Bombardier released an “open access” idea online which describes a hypothetical concept of a privet jet running at high-hypersonic speed with a maximum possible Mach number of...
Hi there, I've been having a bit of trouble with a couple of questions on reactive circuits, and am a bit stuck now. The question Im stuck on is below,...