Internship in Germany

i want to know that how can apply for 6months internships or research in different companies and universities in germany

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chanpreet singh
    i want to know that how can apply for 6months internships or research in different companies and universities in germany
    Without knowing about your background it's difficult to offer suggestions. For example, it'd help if you could tell us -

1. Where are you currently located?
    2. What are your qualifications?
    3. Do you have any prior work experience?
    4. What type of companies are you looking for for research or internship?
    5. Do you have any financial restrictions?
    6. Do you have work permit for Germany?

...and so on. If you invest time and efforts in writing your question; our fellow engineers would love to write detailed answers that will be helpful not only to you but others as well.
  • Chanpreet singh
    Chanpreet singh
    I am currently living in ambala, haryana and i m persuing my btech in mechanical engg final year
  • Chanpreet singh
    Chanpreet singh
    currently i m not having any work experience but i have made some projects during my engg. This is my training sem so the companies i m looking for the automobile sector
  • Chanpreet singh
    Chanpreet singh
    not having restrictions for money and also not having any work visa or something actually one of my friend is going to Germany he has consulted a professor and now for the training period he is doing research under him on some project then it wold be beneficial for him to persueMS from that college please provide m some guidence how can i do that
  • vipin kumar Rai
    vipin kumar Rai
    I am currently living in bangalore , karnataka and i m persuing my btech in mechanical engg final year . sir how i can apply for internship in germany .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a doubt that why there is a sudden decrease in the area from the inlet to throat while it is increasing gradually at outlet why not suddenly?
Event Name: Quark - A Cosmic Odyssey Organised by: Bits pilani - K K Birla Goa Campus In Zuarinagar, Goa Event Dates - Feb 4, 2016 at 7:00 PM to...
Stumbled upon an article on medium that totally reflects the thoughts running through my head about a year and a half ago. All our plans to take CrazyEngineers to the...
As i am fresher ,engineering graduated in information technology now i am preparing for various jobs interviews and mock test ,so it would be pleasure if some one suggest me...
If you have had the chance of watching the short lived American TV show “Lie to Me”, you might know a thing or two about microexpressions and their importance in...