internship for EEE students

im a student of electrical engineering. i want to do internship in manufacturing companies of eee. so i need information about that.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    vishnu priya55
    im a student of electrical engineering. i want to do internship in manufacturing companies of eee. so i need information about that.
    Try to get the list of the companies nearby your area then choose the company according to their field so that you can use that experience while attending another company interview. contact your Training and Placement Officer he/she must have a list of companies.
  • preethinair15
    preethinair15

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all have those days where we hear something and we say to ourselves 'You know,I've heard that somewhere before' but you just can't remember what it is. I created...
Hi CEan's, Anybody using this website ? I did a little search regarding it and got a positive reviews. I just wanted to checkout it with you guy's. If anybody...
Virtual LANs is a L2 technique used to segregate users in a LAN(per say , seggregation of broadcast domain) . Now when I say L2, everyone relates it to a...
Well, this is the biggest thing that has been in my mind lately. India has been a developing country since a lot of time. How far is this legible for...
Various sources on the Internet are reporting that the Redmond giant is aiming for October 2012 release of their latest Windows 8 operating system across desktops and laptops. The initial...