Internship Experience at Dream Home Builders

Since internship was part of the curriculum i was in search of a good construction company since 4tllh semester and finally visited DREAM HOME BUILDERS company during 5th semester break.I selected this company because it was the best company that i can visit and ask any querries.Their management was very friendly and there was no much formalities between us to get entry.They only wanted the permission letter from college.My experience over there was quite interesting.Project dealt was construction of multi storeyed building for#-Link-Snipped-# ice cream parlour.They explained about the type and construction details of foundation and showed the plan, elevation and section of building.Also they taught few tips regarding how to plan a building using vaasthu shastra etc...I visited the site on first day during which foundation work was progressing.I had a lot of doubts which was little comic as well as serious...!!!They also asked questions to check me..!!I answered in my way but i was sure that it will not be correct.As i guessed few answers was universal blunder however they appreciated my presence of mind..The person who teached me was the engineer of the project.His most attracting character was the friendly talk.I didn't felt any boring during teaching and i have not even looked the watch even once..!!Most important thing i got from there was a passion towards my field of study.I want to say the readers that while looking for internship dont search for the no.1 company instead search for a company which benefits and entertain you the most.

- By Seethal Ann Varghese
College: Saintgits Engineering College, Pathamuttom
Internship @ Dream Home Buiders & Developers
Duration: 6 days

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any one suggest some names of books that i can follow for my gate preparation in aerospace? I am a B.tech final final year student and i am preparing...
Bill Gates and Paul Allen started Microsoft with a vision to put a computer on every desk and running their operating system. Now decades later, their vision certainly has been...
It was my last exam. i don't know how but my classmate had asked me for an intership in BARC. I was suprised the organization I was thinking for an...
First of all I would like to tell all my engineering friends that nothing is impossible for an "ENGINEER". I was willing to plan my internship from any brand automobile...
Hello My name is siddhant I'm student of mechanical engineering from Axis college . I was very much worried for my internship then I have logged in to crazy engineering...