Internship Experience at Adani Power,Mundra.

It was days of April-2015,We were having semester examinations and also we were looking for an last vacation of our college life.Some of my friend had decided to go for Adlabs imagica but there was something different idea was in my mind.It was of Internship or training in MNC.
It was very difficult to find an industry from where i can enjoy my home as well as can learn something.Finally i found an power plant somewhere 20 km. from my home.it was adani power,mundra-Asia's Largest thermal power plant.I applied for internship in it.After a week i got call from HR.He told me you have to pass through some formal procedures of our companies for doing training.
On the second day of my completion of exam i faced an HR for the formal procedure.I cleared it and from second day i joined them for my training.
On the first day i went to Plant.It took 1 hour for me enter into it because of some complicated security checking and verification.Then i went to the HR office and there i waited for 2 hours.Finally i was feeling tired and was in confusion about what i had to do.i was thinking of quit the training.
Then after long time one good news come that the you are going to the safety induction and then you would be handed over to the department.Now i can took long breath and went to the induction and finally to the department.
In department i was handed over to one of the manager of operation department.I was feeling awesome because i had seen actual boiler for the first time 1 meter prototype to 98 meter actual height.There was a maintenance time in the company so all the manholes were open so went inside there and take a glance of each and every thing.
Then on the preceding days with experts of each and every department i visited each parts of power plant system and learnt something which i could not get from the books.
The Actual look of turbine,Boiler,CHP,Cooling tower that i took and observed their design and maintenance aspects.
It was very enjoying experience in power plant to take internship because i could not get knowledge from books those i can have from practical as specially in my field of mechanical engineering.

- By Chirag Mehta
College: Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidhyalaya,V.V.Nagar
Internship @ Adani Power
Duration: 7 days

Replies

• Sagar Patel
    Sagar Patel

How i can do internship in adani? 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# They do regular recruitment cycles at their various campuses. You will need to keep checking on job portals for internships. Adani Power limited Ahmedabad campus has posted an internship opening over a month ago. Google it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have a lot of programmers here, I thought of making a collection of the best books that one can use to learn database systems. The books I've referred during...
Just thinking how can we make Aladdin Flying Carpet. 😀 if we take a rectangle wooden/plastic board, wrap it with nice silk cloth put 4 small drones on all corners,...
With almost each and every person around the world having atleast one smartphone, if not more, as per YouTube, more than half of the videos watched on its site are...
iam doing final year b tech in aeronautical, please suggest some aero related topics for my main project
(NOTE: I am not eligible to submit this. Not for evaluation. Just for fun.) In the late fifties a student of Andhra University Chemical Technology had to undergo three months...