Internship At Vizag Steel Plant

I am studying B.TECH final year Computer Science and Engineering and I completed internship in June 2015.I searched for the Internship offering companies in my III B.TECH and I chose RASHTRIYA ISPAT NIGAM LIMITED VISAKHAPATNAM to perform Internship.I found it better as it is largest STEEL producing industry.The selection process is through a direct entry.I applied to the internship by filling some application giving by some authorities.I,along with my batch of 5 students were assigned a guide.We were thought on different topics related to that industry.we really felt very interesting to know different topics like ABAP,SAP,Data Centers used there.Our internship period was 15days.I think the topics we were taught there were very useful.My experience from the internship is that I came to know how the data can be stored and also what are the measures taken to prevent the loss of data.I finally found it useful.

- By Mummareddi Sai Sirisha
College: JNTUK-UCEV
Internship @ RASHTRIYA ISPAT NIGAM LIMITED VISAKHAPATNAM
Duration: 15 DAYS

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I want to use two display screen with single CPU. Right now my CPU is having one VGA port so I would like to have another additional HDMI/VGA port...
MOTO G - THIRD GENERATION : WEIGHT : 155g CAMERA : Rear - 13MP Front - 5MP OS : ANDROID 5.1.1 LOLLIPOP MEMORY: EXT - upto 32GB INT - 16GB...
Videocon d2h app has been launched on both Android and iOS platforms. The app lets you watch some of the leading TV channels from the comfort of your smartphone or...
ANGRY BIRD 2 Now available on Google Playstore , Android and Apple I-TUNES..............
from which year i have to start to prepare for gate ? and i am in civil engineering can any body plz help me