Internship At IIT-B

Hello friends i am glad to tell u about my stay at iitb. I was very much excited to go to a new state without knowing their language.It was really challenging to complete my internship there.At first i struggled a lot because everything was new to me.At first i was very much lathargic so i completed my assignments late.after 2 days i had a meeting with my project head..RAHUL DESHMUKH.I went there with my c,c++ knowledge.To my surprise there was no projects for c & c++. He started scolding me for knowing only these 2 langs.He told me three things to follow 1).T-Factor 2).Planning 3).talk less work more,let your work speak.Then i had 2 days complete assignments in java..For every 6 hours i shd complete my assignment and mail my guide..he ll give the next one... those 2 days was hectic..😔😔.I Then i started to work day & night.Atlast they were satisfied with my work and gave me project.."cross domain communication using xmpp protocol". i gained confidence when my first code worked..😀. i was very happy.Atlast,i successfully completed my project and got the certificates from prof.D.B.Phatak..That moment was really awesome.I gained a lot in this internship,to state few- self-confidence,responsibility,how to learn the concepts quickly,how to handle people,handling situations when left alone,presentations etc..Now i am confident even more and i can proudly say i am "an engineer"..i deserve it!
Thankyou guys for reading my story...😀

- By shanmugapriya chandran
College: UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ARNI
Internship @ ANNA UNIVERSITY
Duration: may-july 2015 (2 months)

Replies

• nikki2016
    nikki2016
    Hey, thanks a lot for this article. I have been selected for Summer internship this year. Can you tell me something about the screening test that was conducted during your internship? What topics did it cover and what all things do they ask?

I am talking about the test that was conducted after the commencement of the internship.

Would be very grateful if you replied.

Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody . I have a problem in simulation of DTC-SVM five phases induction motor ..... i have the simulation on the three phases but whene i changed it into...
Just five hours ago, GL4.1 has been enabled in AMD RadeonSI driver. Compiled latest Mesa-git and yay! I am happy bunny now :3 Source : https://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/me...t?id=af1e6aa75b7f518cc6b08717fa8844370be3f05c ​
I am jeevabharathi govindasamy working as a project intern.Now you all came to know why I kept my story tittle as My First Carrier as a Intern.First of all after...
i had done my internship training on bikram chowk flyover construction work at jammu. It is very big opportunity for me to acquring some knowledge about flyover construction work. on...
Name:Bharathkumar.k Degree: BE mechanical Location:krishnagiri occupation: graduate engineer trainee in quality (veta industries India pvt Ltd) Experience: fresher Hobbies😛laying video games and watching movies I joined crazy engineers for discuss...