Internship At Fuji India Pvt Ltd

I often worry that university is flying by, yet still, I have little idea of what I want to do once I graduate. That’s why I thought it best to make the most of my long summer break and look for work experience in an area of employment that I had always wished to work and opted the same for studies I.e engineering. I believe that by gaining experience in as many areas of work as possible, I will begin to get a feel for what type of job I should be looking for once I finish university.Despite knowing very little about the company and what I’d be doing, I must say I’ve been very happy, not least because the internship is fully paid. My role is largely independent right from learning the process and applying it,i was given total freedom to observe and questions about the things with every materials needed to get a much better understanding.Observing and testing panels with their engineers was quite informative, i never knew there were relays costing 20000/-too and that a small pin like error can stop the panel. I’ve been learning new skills, which I know, will help throughout my career.
My task was to create a panel tool for the company where I was an intern at Fuji India Pvt ltd. I learnt various things about excel and even learnt that excel is the most powerful tool of Microsoft Office. My experience was quite decent though I troubles at start but later it was adjusted. Never been to a corporate office this my was first experience to the corporate world,with plenty of experiences and memories and with a positive note.
if asked I would like to work for Fuji again
YEs
I always want to work for a company that will buy me liquorice ( tea coffe)even if I am one of the only people who will eat it.”😛

- By pramodaa kalkoti
College: Rizvi college of engineering
Internship @ Fuji India Pvt ltd
Duration: 45 days

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Very nice experience. Thanks for sharing.

Were you asked to take a test or face an interview with the Fiji team? What was the strength of the intern batch? Was there any eligibility criteria for selection of interns?
  • Pramodaa Kalkoti
    Pramodaa Kalkoti
    YES, I was asked some basic questions of engineering,the strength at Mumbai branch was three students, eligibility was not as much but they allow only electronic students as an intern at their company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is chance to learn about company/organisation....how to work in different zone...got more experience...if we got job in same sector we can shine and proof our talent and knowledge can...
I need internship in ic-engines for improving the knowledge on that - By Kumara swami polisetti College: Chalapathi institute of engineering and technology Internship @ MNCS Company's in banglure Duration:...
Through this platform I am glad that I am sharing my experiences with you all. It’s like a data is stored somewhere in my mind and today I have found...
Hey I have been selected for DASDM cousre....i have completed my BE in Computer Science but had very little intrest in this field....now i have decided to go for banking...
Internship/Training is an important part of engineering curriculum. It provides an interface for us to be familiar with the respective industry. I carried out my first 6 weeks duration training...