Internship at CE. Are you game?

๐Ÿ˜ Its s secret I'm letting out. Don't disclose it to any one. But I have an inside information that CE is going to hire interns very soon. ๐Ÿ‘€ And I have also heard that the job is going to be very simple, exciting... and kick a$$ fun!

Are you interested? Do you read/write blogs? Tell me here. Lets go and invade the CE HQ and grab the internship position before any one else. Oh boy! I'm excited to work with this amazing team. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    mayurpathak
    Oh boy! I'm excited to work with this amazing team. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Is there anything for mechanical? or is it voiCE?
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Every thing for every one.

PS: Are you underestimating VoiCE?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Lets see the terms and conditions, and then I will check my eligibility and I will get ready for this ๐Ÿ˜€
  • avii
    avii
    Interested ! Would appreciate if you provide more details.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Would it be like I can work on it Part-time? ๐Ÿ˜€ Because if I can, I would love to try it ๐Ÿ‘ cos its long since I wrote articles ๐Ÿ‘€ and I'd actually like getting back to it ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    mayurpathak
    Every thing for every one.

PS: Are you underestimating VoiCE?
    Did I say that? In your first reply you referred blogs. So I guessed voiCE. But sorry if my reply meant otherwise.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Issue
    Did I say that? In your first reply you referred blogs. So I guessed voiCE. But sorry if my reply meant otherwise.
    Yeah VoiCE is a part of it. There is actually so much to do on CE that I might run out of people but the job will still be pending ๐Ÿ˜€

We need to make this thread popular. Lets get the best talent on board. We have to get few things moving... and quickly. Where is AKD?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Yeah VoiCE is a part of it. There is actually so much to do on CE that I might run out of people but the job will still be pending ๐Ÿ˜€

We need to make this thread popular. Lets get the best talent on board. We have to get few things moving... and quickly. Where is AKD?
    Always here. ๐Ÿ‘ Let's get things moving quick!
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    mayurpathak
    ๐Ÿ˜ Its s secret I'm letting out. Don't disclose it to any one. But I have an inside information that CE is going to hire interns very soon. ๐Ÿ‘€ And I have also heard that the job is going to be very simple, exciting... and kick a$$ fun!

Are you interested? Do you read/write blogs? Tell me here. Lets go and invade the CE HQ and grab the internship position before any one else. Oh boy! I'm excited to work with this amazing team. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#
    Count me in too.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Looks very attractive and still interesting Let the cat out of the basket #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Sorry I have been out of action due to cold. Gimme some time. I'll get the cat out
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Check the announcements section. More info on the internship is now posted there. Also head to this thread #-Link-Snipped-# to tell us more on what should be the qualification criteria.
  • Sameer_Ahmed
    Sameer_Ahmed
    #-Link-Snipped-# Count me in.. Fresher.!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    No problem. Just respond to the thread in the announcements section. We are hoping for talented people to apply and make themselves counted
  • avii
    avii
    mayurpathak
    Check the announcements section. More info on the internship is now posted there. Also head to this thread #-Link-Snipped-# to tell us more on what should be the qualification criteria.
    Interesting.

I'd really appreciate if you can provide more info regarding what kind of work is involved exactly & more importantly how many hours one has to devote per week.
  • avii
    avii
    #-Link-Snipped-# - still waiting for your reply...
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    avii
    #-Link-Snipped-# - still waiting for your reply...
    I havent been able to discuss this with Big K. Besides we have been waiting for more applications. Give me a day or two more.
  • avii
    avii
    Actually I am interested, but I wanted to know everything before I apply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to calculate percentage ripple voltage value? for output of 9.6V,1A
how to interface with barcode reader and microcontroller?
Whats your take on this? Is it okay to join student organizations backed by Political Parties? What are the Pros and Cons of it? Discuss.
whenever i try to play any game on the pcsx2 1.0.0 it works well until the video is playing, as soon as the game starts the fps drops down to...
WHERE MAY I DOWNLOAD FREE SOFT COPY OF NATIONAL BUILDING CODE 2005