internship and project ideas...

hey guys and gals... i m pursuin B.Tech(CSE) n in 6th sem rght nw..............could you plzzz suggest me if thr is any way to complete ths year trainin through a company....as i hav no approach in any company............๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜”

also PLEASE, suggest me sme challengin and gud ideas for the project....means what should be my project for ths year seein all the competetion arnd..

Replies

• Ashwin Kala
    Ashwin Kala
    Well most of the companies do have a quota for summer interns.
    I completed mine in Patni Computer Systems. It was arranged through one of my relative. So you have two options :

1| If you have someone working in any of the software companies then get in touch with them and forward them your resume ( yes. If you havent already done that then get on it right away.
    2| Or look for internships independently. It usually involves forwarding you resume to the HR of the company explaining your education background and clearly quoting that you want an internship.
    Thats it ๐Ÿ˜€ enjoy....best of luck

Also check out this link :

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Acer Stream has quietly made entry into the Android smartphone market. The phone features 3.7โ€ณ large AMOLED screen for your HD entertainment. The phone comes bundled with social networking applications...
You may not have heard this term Financial Engineering as many tomes post the 2008 recession*as you might have heard it before the recession. As someone who has been editor-*finance...
The features offorged steel check valve Check valve is a mechanical device, a valve, that normally only allows fluid to flow through it in one direction. Check valves use a...
Hey guys, I am learning PHP and working with the same on my project. I am stuck midway. Could someone tell me how to test received and sent mails on...
hi everybody!!hehe..๐Ÿ˜‰