INTERNET OF THINGS(IOT)

any project ideas regrading this topic??? For final year project....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    HERAMB PAWAR
    any project ideas regrading this topic??? For final year project....
    Frankly speaking, there can be a ton of innovative ideas in the domain. Have you tried thinking of any on your own?
  • HERAMB PAWAR
    HERAMB PAWAR
    okay...

i am thinking of creating a app for it...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    HERAMB PAWAR
    i am thinking of creating a app for it...
    What will the app do?
  • HERAMB PAWAR
    HERAMB PAWAR
    the app will control all the devices @home...if by mistake you leave anything on u can switch it off by the app...from anywhere....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the reasons that Samsung is on top of Android-smartphone market is that they realize that the shelf life of a new handset is very less today and hence...
As Microsoft engineering team prepares to launch the next big version of Windows (10), the company's winking at Google. Microsoft's Gabe Aul has published a post on official Windows blog...
OPPO Electronics is back with its new sub- Rs. 10,000 smartphone called the OPPO Joy 3, a successor to the company's previous Joy series phone 'Joy Plus'. OPPO Joy 3...
Narayana Murthy was speaking at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and his words were not very pleasing. Murthy said that there has been no innovation from India; not a...
A lot of CDAC aspirants have contacted asking which CDAC course is the best for job and placements? Frankly speaking, I did not know the answer but the volume of...