Internet of Medical Things: Nurturing Innovation

Quote: Two things are abundantly clear; average life expectancy is increasing globally as well as healthcare expenditure. However, an aging population should not be viewed as negative in terms of escalating health costs, but rather an impetus to bring technology to bear on further improvements to our quality of life.
As Nariman Behravesh, lead economist with IHS, has noted that “nurturing the process of innovation will ensure that the huge improvement in the human condition that has occurred over the past two centuries was not a fluke of history.” Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Sir, I am a 2014 Batch pass out in Electrical & Electronics Discipline. I have a keen interest in programming and love to code. I have participated in many...
Hi Friends, Need a good catchy name for "Event management" . Purpose of group is to manage activities related to cultural, seminars, conference , debates, ted talk.. etc kindly suggest...
anyone here?
Position offered by TCS- Assistant System Engineer and that by Accenture is- Software Engineering Associate. Salary is almost same. I want to build my career as a software developer and...
is there any use in learning of Unix ?