Internet Banking in PHP

This project aims to implement banking services online.

Abstract:

With internet access increasing to everyone, Internet Banking has emerged to be the latest wonder for delivery of banking products and services.

It is having major effects on banking relationships. Banking is now no longer confined to the way where one has to approach the branch in person, to withdraw cash or deposit a cheque or request a statement of accounts.

Internet Banking should provide facilities of withdraw, deposit, creating an account, money transfer, etc online.

It is a "need to have" and "nice to have" service. Easy steps should be provided for every facility.

Requirement:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 2.2

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea is to build an application used for testing. Abstract: The project is aimed at developing an Online Testing System that is of importance to either an organization or...
I need some java projects......plzz send me at sanskarnagar001@gmail.com......
This project aims at building a shopping cart useful in online store. Abstract: Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application that allows you to customize, manage...
Hello everyone! I want to learn embedded c from very basics. so, please help me put by suggesting appropriate material/book for it. Thank You.
CEans, We're super excited to announce the CrazyEngineers Community Leaders Program to all of you. Our community leaders program intends to discover the leaders within our community who can take...