International Conference on Science & Engineering Rohtak India 21-23 January 2011

International Conference on Science & Engineering promises to address current state of the technology and the outcome of the ongoing research in the area of Science & Engineering. It encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the engineering sciences. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.

ICSE11 would offer a forum to the academicians, researchers and students to interact with experts in the area and to learn the recent knowledge in Science & Engineering. It invites papers original & unpublished work from individuals active in the broad theme of the conference.

The conference proceedings will be published with ISBN/ISSN number and will be sent for indexing in Inspec/DBLP/CS Bibliography (these are major database indexes that are designed to provide easy access to the current literature of sciences).

Soon after the Conferences, selected authors will be invited to publish the extended versions of their papers in various special issues of their forthcoming international journals and edited research books.

Here's their website: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. Christmas season is up and I want a digital camera asap. The...
Hi friends, I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. Christmas season is up and I want a digital camera asap. The...
Guys CE Facebook app will launch very soon .Till then Let us pick another project Now we are gonna develop a Mozilla addon which will make our way to register...
CEans, We've shipped the special anniversary edition t-shirts "Proud To Be A CEan". Click photos of your t-shirts and post them here ๐Ÿ˜ We all are interested in knowing what...
hi crazy engineers i m also now a crazy engineer :smile: