International Conference on Nano Science, Engineering and Technology (ICONSET)

Call For Paper

Technologists, Scientists, Professionals and Research scholars are invited to present their original work and experience as technical paper in the conference under the mentioned themes. The paper should not have been presented before in any other National or International Conferences/ Journals. To ensure a wider participation, Poster sessions will be held along with the oral presentations. Authors desirous of presenting their papers in the poster session may indicate their preference while submitting the full paper and can be sent to the organizing secretary through:

Email: #-Link-Snipped-#

IMPORTANT DEADLINES:

Submission of full Papers: 30th August,2011

Intimation of acceptance: 15thSeptember , 2011

Final registration: 15thOctober , 2011

No abstracts will be accepted.

source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Date of Function: 24Th Aug ,2011 Events: 1.Paper presentation 2.Circuit debugging. 3.Technical quiz. 4.Robot race Last date for sending the paper: 14th aug 2011. For queries contact: S.D Sathyanarayana-91-8056280982
Among the many issues of running Office for Mac 2011 on Lion, one is that Communicator for Mac crashes when you send an instant message or start an audio/visual call...
sir actually my phone fell in water ,after my phone started facing a problem like that it doesn't charge my a charger,i took a battery charger ,there after new problem...
hello CEans..😀
I'm willing to do PG in Engineering. I wanted to know how to apply for GATE & GRE. I have some questions: 1.What are the exams i need to take...