International Conference on Intelligent Systems & Data Processing

Date of Function: January 24-25, 2011

The primary goal of the conference is to bring together worldwide leading researchers, developers, practitioners and educators interested in advancing the state of the art in computational intelligence and data processing for exchanging knowledge that encompasses a broad range of disciplines among various distinct communities. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in India and abroad.

Themes

Track A. Intelligent Systems and Applications

Track B. Intelligent Image Processing

Track C. Intelligent Data mining and Security

Important Dates

Last date for submission of full length paper 15th October ,2010

Notification of acceptance 10th Novemeber,2010

Last date for submission of camera ready paper 30th November,2010

Last date for registration 20th Decemeber,2010

Contact Us

Department of Information Technology

G H Patel College of Engineering & Technology,

Bakrol Road, Vallabh Vidyanagar – 388120

Gujarat State, India.

Phone: +91 2692 231651, Fax: +91 2692 236896

Email: #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO Name: Sam (if i tell you my full name, i will have to kill you) Engineering Trade: Information science and engineering Location: Namma Bengalooru (Thats Bangalore 😛) Occupation: Student(...
Hey engineers from every where 😁 i am searching for a copy of -ANSI code- every where but i did not find it😕 and i need it very much, could...
hi CEans, i am 3 year mechanical engineering student,i got one idea in automatic horn when takeplace curve position in roads, hillstation while vehicles in running. This horn very useful...
Hey ppl....i am making a c++ program and i have to use stdin and stdout in the program to read and write respectively. I dont know how to use these....
Hello s I started learning C programming a month or two ago. I tried to use the clrscr(); fuction in the program i have included conio.n and stdio.h , but...