Internal Error(10001) in Modifying a Recurring Payments Profile in Paypal

I am working on implementing payment gateway in a project , for that i am using paypal api , but while implementing modify recurring payment profile ,i am getting some internal error 10001 ,i searched a lot on net ,but not able to find some appropriate solution

can any one help me in this?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Check this out. It seems to be an issue from PayPal side... 😔 #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    thanks for reply , but this error occurs when i try to modify billing amount only , if i try to modify subscriber name , street address then it is working fine , i don't understand why it is happening?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    it's done , actually i didn't read data constraints clearly , so that's why problem was occurring 😀
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Glad that it is solved... 😀
  • synergynext
    synergynext
    and now we know that if any issues with Paypal, whom to contact
    its Mr Goyal 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia N950 MeeGo handset has been revealed. The official photographs aren't available yet. The device won't be available for everyone, but MeeGo developers will get access to it. The device...
You can check the status of your admission form by entering your 7 digit enrollment number here: JAM 2011 | Organising Institute: IIT Roorkee 👍
Hint : Hollywood Connection......😭
The India’s premier institute IIT Delhi’s main objectives of organizing this Tourism and Technology Meet are: Development & adaptation of appropriate technologies in the Tourism Sector. Creating awareness towards the...
Important Dates :
 Submission of Regular Papers & Tutorial Proposals :

19 June 2011 Submission of Demo Papers :
1 August 2011 Acceptance Notification :
10 August 2011 Final Paper,...