Interleaver and Deinterleaver

Hiii all,

Does anyone know what is the function of an interleaver? And pls help me find the detailed block diagram of an interleaver and deinterleaver?

Thank you.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    A way of arranging data in a non-continuous form for increased performace, used in datcom & computers. Try an internet search for your diagram, should be an easy find.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I saw the movie Wanted a couple days ago. Good film with great action & effects. Be sure to leave your phsyics laws at the door as they do not...
Infosys/WIPRO/TCS/SATYAM/Cognizant & other major IT services companies recruit engineers in huge numbers! ;-) . I was wondering if our CEans could share their interview experiences etc. with the rest of...
Guys.. have you checked your mail lately? Free software licenses (for education & research purposes) from Microsoft.. from around 50 different titles. Such good folks! 😛 Has anyone got them...
Hi! Am starting a thread on viruses, the most common thing that effect our PCs/laptops almost daily. Lets discuss some common viruses and how to tackle them where our antivirus...
Hi!friends! Can Any One Please Suggest Me A Good Topic For Final Year Mechanical Project.