Interfacing rxd and txd?

hey,can anyone suggest me a good book for getting knowledge(any book or site) as how to interface rxd and txd pins..using proper choice of capacitors,inductors and registers...........????

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check this link and post your queries here friend

Cheers
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Very vague question. You must tell more about your tx and rx in order for us to determine something.
  • parin bumia
    parin bumia
    @Conqueror-thnx ....
    @prototype-ya..sorry..i had to be more elaborate
    ....actually...i am talking abt rxd ic and txd ic used in rc cars....its has many capacitors,diodes resistors used..along with it in pcb..so..i was wondering as to how to decide at which pin..which components to be connected,,...for eg. rgt now the circuit i have with me...uses rx-2b 16 ic,tx-2b 16 pin ic,SS8050 amplifier,SS9014 amplifier,etc...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there... i'm a final year mechanical engineering student. please give me some project ideas related to two wheeler mileage improvement.......
Am a Postgraduate student in electronics and communications .. Am here to get new ideas about projects in electronics .. As I have got to do a project for my...
The ranges of food currently standing as a challenge. Online food delivery system is a dynamic e-commerce process containing of actual solutions which help you to save your time. Save...
Why do we use Active low signals in digital circuits? what is the reason to do so? Give your opinion friends.
Facebook's clear about their mobile strategy - the more is better. Facebook's announced updated Facebook Messenger that lets you chat without having a Facebook Account. The FB messenger system 'copies'...