Interfacing printer with a computer using a high level language and using 8086

I just registered with a crazy assignment due very soon and I have no idea how to do it. Anyone willing to help?

I'm supposed to interface a device e.g. a printer with a computer using a high level language and using 8086 assembly language. Any help will do. Thanx

Replies

• mahul
    mahul
    I didn't get your question robba, which language are you supposed to use, high level or 8086 assembly? Perhaps you won't be using two languages simultaneously on the same device. Will you be interfacing with a standard device or will you be designing that as well?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey,assembly language is usefull,and interfacing wont be a problem either

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO EVERYONE!😀 THIS IS AKSHAY , student of 2nd year,mechanical engineering looking forward to invent something new:sshhh: hope to get your cooperation.
fellas, plz i wuld like u people to help me out on my project that wuld soon come up.plz i wuld like u to help select a project topic bye...
hi i am new to this site and i found it was really interesting and nice..
CEans, A big number of our members are students studying in final/third year of engineering. Lots of companies must have been visiting your colleges for recruiting fresh graduates for the...
HI! i am a new friend to all of u. i am presently studying 3rd year Btech and i really had a great dilemna as to take up mtech or...