Interfacing pic mic microcontroller with gsm mobile

i am doing a project on home automation using mobile phone can anybody give out the details 1. how to make microcontroller read msg from mobile.
2.how to interface mobile and microcontroller.

Replies

• yashelectron
    yashelectron
    any body help me , is there any command to extract data from gps module when we interface with PC.
    plz help me it's argent.........
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    yashelectron
    any body help me , is there any command to extract data from gps module when we interface with PC.
    plz help me it's argent.........
    Hello Yash,

Please do not post duplicate post everywhere it increase the complexity. i have already answered your question in previous thread have a look there and please support us.
  • alex desuja
    alex desuja
    kapilkhullar1
    i am doing a project on home automation using mobile phone can anybody give out the details 1. how to make microcontroller read msg from mobile.
    2.how to interface mobile and microcontroller.
    hi kapil i got best solution from google that is www.nbcafe.in because i got complete code from this site and i test it. The code is ok, you may follow that link.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, just wanted to share some silliness w/ the group. Been stalking for awhile, and figured I'd finally post. This site, is about as...
To all our graduating Crazy Engineers, We are happy to present you the CE résumé (pronounced “rey-soo-may”) template for graduating engineers. The template has been created by your seniors (who...
CEans, The king entrepreneur is back with his latest book - Amazon.co.uk: Business Stripped Bare: Adventures of a Global Entrepreneur: Sir Richard Branson: Books Now, if anyone has read the...
Hi friends, Is anyone working with ruby on rails... If so can you please tell me about the language and its uses... i am the beginner of ruby... Is anyone...
CEans, We are happy to release CE Badges for your websites & blogs. The procedure to add the badge to your site is very simple: Just copy the code given...