Interface of software

Does anyone know how to create an attractive interface for the software? I want to implement the interface instead of DOS screen?? Is it possible using C or C++??

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Well an interactive GUI can be created by Windows Programming in C++, alternatively u can use MFC for simplicity ..
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    WxWdigets is what you need for C++.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Thanks for your replies!
    I saw an example to make it, by using C++, but I found it too complicated and time taking.. And even the DOS screen comes as output along with the created GUI.
    So is there any easy way??
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    rahul69
    Well an interactive GUI can be created by Windows Programming in C++, alternatively u can use MFC for simplicity ..
    whats MFC?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Vishal0203
    whats MFC?
    MFC stands for Microsoft Foundation Classes. It is like a wrapper on traditional windows programming.
    It provides all windows functionalites in an object oriented manner,by introducing a class hierarchy, starting with CObject class.
    For more info see: Microsoft Foundation Class Library
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    rahul69
    MFC stands for Microsoft Foundation Classes. It is like a wrapper on traditional windows programming.
    It provides all windows functionalites in an object oriented manner,by introducing a class hierarchy, starting with CObject class.
    For more info see: Microsoft Foundation Class Library
    I already have my software code typed.
    Will this help in making just the interface??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple's all set to launch the new iPhone, called the iPhone 5 and it will be launched on 12 of September. Here's what Apple's released for the press - Now,...
I am doing my BE(Final year)...am Talkative..😀...I need some references for my Project 😀
we come across many problems with starter in fluorescent lamp and as we know that we apply the voltage to the fluorescent tube through starter...... why some times the starter...
/**/ import java.applet.Applet; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.image.*; public class ImageTest extends Applet { private Image img; public void init() { img = null; } public void loadImage()...
The canteen food can't be forgotten ever, right? Here's a comic dedicated to everyone who's had canteen food.