Interface between barcode reader and micro controller/processor?

how to interface with barcode reader and microcontroller?

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Its very easy. You take microcontroller and attach it to barcode reader.

Thats all I can tell with the information you've provided.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The o/p obtained from most of barcode readers is in RS232 nowadays, connect MAX232(a 16-pin IC) between barcode reader's o/p & microcontroller & tada !

Datasheet is given below,take a look.Good luck 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As said by #-Link-Snipped-# you can connect via Serial protocol. But it would be great if you provide the part number of datasheet of your reader.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whats your take on this? Is it okay to join student organizations backed by Political Parties? What are the Pros and Cons of it? Discuss.
whenever i try to play any game on the pcsx2 1.0.0 it works well until the video is playing, as soon as the game starts the fps drops down to...
WHERE MAY I DOWNLOAD FREE SOFT COPY OF NATIONAL BUILDING CODE 2005
Hello Friends,😀 Many and Most Important Civil Engineering Links For Books, All Civil Engineering IS Codes, All IRC Codes, Special Publications Codes,ISO Documents,GATE Question Papers,Hand Books, And Many more Important...
I'm doing main project on 'Two factor authentication using mobile phones'.As two factor authentication is an existing system can anyone suggest some improvements I could make in the new system?