CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Feb, 2015
Raspberry Pi continues to be one of the most favoured DIY board around the world. I'd love to see all the interesting projects you are working on in your part time. Would be nice if you could share project information.
@Abhishek Rawal • 06 Feb, 2015 My current last year project is on RPi itself. I am not disclosing right now because it's still very raw. But as soon I reach alpha stage I will post entire detail with source code on Github.
@Kiran.laxman.hiwane • 06 Feb, 2015 plz kaustubh wil you suggest me a good topic for my final year project....as m a diploma student in computer engineering
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Feb, 2015
Kiran.laxman.hiwane
plz kaustubh wil you suggest me a good topic for my final year project....as m a diploma student in computer engineering
Please look for all the ideas here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/project-ideas-seminar-topics.56/ . If you do not find what you are looking for; please start a new discussion in that section and tell us all the ideas you've considered so far and what type of project you'd like to work on. This discussion is not for discussing project ideas. It's meant for project ideas using RPi that are currently being developed.
@Tahira Naseem • 06 Feb, 2015 how we can apply here.... guide me
@Tahira Naseem • 06 Feb, 2015 Also suggest me final year projct for electrical engg
@simplycoder • 08 Feb, 2015 You do not need to apply, just open up a new thread and members here would definitely help you.
For starters, let us know what you are interested in electrical engineering.
@Ramani Aswath • 09 Feb, 2015 Is this of any interest?
https://www.rs-online.com/designspar...berry-pi-2-for-a-test-drive-with-gnu-radio-2=
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 20 Feb, 2015 How about this project?

R-Pi based spatial recognition system and data logger for surface and under water parameters.
2k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 5, 2011

Above question was asked to fashion show finalists at an engineering college that I attended yesterday. Without fail, about 70% candidates answered that, "Even if we don't have good marks...
1.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 8, 2013

I've been reading several reports that the Dropbox app running on iPhone, Android and even Mac has resulted into quick battery drain. It looks like the excessive CPU usage, which...
2.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 12, 2014

I know that this topic has been discussed over and over again on news channels and newspapers in India over the last decade. But, in the hope of finding some...
3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 23, 2012

I remember I was in the first year of engineering and we had learned a totally new concept called "Mass Bunk". The first ever mass bunk that we organized in...
6.1k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 26, 2011

Here's a new final year computer science, IT engineering project idea: A Webcam based credit card reader. I'm quite sure this hasn't been picked up by engineering students before (at...
4.3k views