Interesting Raspberry Pi Projects List

Raspberry Pi continues to be one of the most favoured DIY board around the world. I'd love to see all the interesting projects you are working on in your part time. Would be nice if you could share project information.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    My current last year project is on RPi itself. I am not disclosing right now because it's still very raw. But as soon I reach alpha stage I will post entire detail with source code on Github.
  • Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    plz kaustubh wil you suggest me a good topic for my final year project....as m a diploma student in computer engineering
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    plz kaustubh wil you suggest me a good topic for my final year project....as m a diploma student in computer engineering
    Please look for all the ideas here - #-Link-Snipped-# . If you do not find what you are looking for; please start a new discussion in that section and tell us all the ideas you've considered so far and what type of project you'd like to work on. This discussion is not for discussing project ideas. It's meant for project ideas using RPi that are currently being developed.
  • Tahira Naseem
    Tahira Naseem
    how we can apply here.... guide me
  • Tahira Naseem
    Tahira Naseem
    Also suggest me final year projct for electrical engg
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    You do not need to apply, just open up a new thread and members here would definitely help you.
    For starters, let us know what you are interested in electrical engineering.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Is this of any interest?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    How about this project?

R-Pi based spatial recognition system and data logger for surface and under water parameters.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Sir, I am currently working in MNC as IOS app developer. I have overall 2 year 8 month IT experience. In IOS App dev I have around 2 years...
Even with the medical advances of today, the age-old process of blood tests requires the patient to go to the pathology lab, give the blood sample and wait for about...
For all the Carl Sagan fans out there, this is a must-see video - ​ “Consider again the pale blue dot we’ve been talking about. Imagine that you take a...
Project Abstract / Summary : A new robotic tool could help rescue workers locate victims of disasters and other emergencies before venturing into collapsed buildings or other potentially dangerous places.All...
Project Abstract / Summary : Title: Human Detection Robot Abstract: Human detection robot is not a new technology. Many types of human detection robots were designed depending on the application....