Interesting Games Thread.........

Mystical Ball Will read ur mind

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Interesting game check it put yourself.......

MysticalBall.com - The Magical Crystal Ball

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    One more interesting game for you.
    The Flash Mind Reader by Andy Naughton.

The Flash Mind Reader
    😁😁
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Il solve this mystery for you dude.....

"Choose any two digit number, add the two digits and subtract it from the original no."

Lets form an equation then:

let the two digit no be such that x is the ten's digit and y is the unit's digit.

so the no. is 10x+y

Summation of the digits is x+y

According to the problem

(10x+y)-(x+y)

is the no.

which is 9x

notice this is a multiple of 9 always. Now see the chart beside the ball. All multiples of 9 have the same symbol.
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Forgot to mention...99 is an exception to this rule... This have puposefully associated a differentsymbol for 99, to confuse anyone trying to decipher this mystery. But 99 will never appear as a result of the computation, beacause it is the highest 2 digit no.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello i'm working on spectrum sensing techniques in cognitive radio...it is an emerging topic and we don't find any codes or any help for it. i'm also facing problems as...
How about Microcontroller Based Gas leakage detection and auto dialing An application of detection function for the eye blinking detection Prepaid card for Bus fair system GPS based bus or...
If you think people are missing out on something on Youtube, post the link here..Music, funny videos, no holds barred.. *Please Note standard posting rules apply, no adult videos please!!*...
Hi to All Crazy Engineers Name: Sathya Priya Engineering Trade: B.E computer Science Location: Chennai, India Occupation: Working Work Experience: 5 months Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, Observing things around...
I want to do a project on quantum key disrtibution. I want to know what is the basic difference between quantum computing and quantum key distribution. also please tell me...