Interest in teaching,done MTech,Engineering colleges offering very low salary, confused what to do??

I have completed MTech and able able to find suitable job in engineering colleges as they are paying very less. Sometimes wanted to join big schools but they all want
B ed. So I am confused what to do???
PLZ suggest

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tamanna Agrawal
    I have completed MTech and able able to find suitable job in engineering colleges as they are paying very less. Sometimes wanted to join big schools but they all want
    B ed. So I am confused what to do???
    PLZ suggest
    Well, if you are interested in teaching and are serious about making a career in the teaching domain; you should go for it anyway irrespective of the salary. Look for other factors suitable to you while choosing the job. Sometimes, you've to take a step back just to get ahead in career few years down the line.

Right now, it should be more important for you to add experience to your resume. You need to make a start somewhere and build up your resume for 1-2 years at any salary they offer. It'd be much better than having no salary at all and no experience. If you have any offers at hand; grab them without wasting any time.

If you are good in teaching, you will make a good progress rapidly. Initial salary will not matter and you'll likely make more than your peers a few months / years down the line.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions, feel free to ask. Stay around, and make yourself comfortable with CrazyEngineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir can you some ideas for cloud computing based final year project
In what could prove to be an amazing breakthrough, scientists at University of Maryland have succeeded in making a block of linden wood transparent, which they quote will be useful...
can you tell me what is exactly interface in java?
In the robotics industry, tiny flying objects are conquering the first position when we consider the industrial background and varying usage of such aerial artificial devices. Following this trend, research...
The world’s leading social networking site, Facebook has recently updated their system with a new feature known as “Live Video Sharing”, which is an easy-access newly added application to record...