Intellectual work in Programming

I want to do some creativity in programming??what I can do Plz help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pooja mittal
    Find out the shorter and efficient way of implementing any logic. That'd be very creative job in programming. Say a code is written in 100 lines. Find out a way to write it in say < 50 lines.
  • pooja mittal
    pooja mittal
    Thanks for ur rply...Can u give me some examples? i want to make something different?
  • Princess Jolly
    Princess Jolly
    what type of creatiity do u want plz specify
  • pooja mittal
    pooja mittal
    I want to make some program which is different and behave differently........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pooja mittal
    I want to make some program which is different and behave differently........
    Difficult to reply based on information you've provided. Tell us more so that we can come up with better suggestions 😀
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    pooja mittal
    Try to minimize the number of lines as @The_Big_Kig_K said. - If there is some functionality that you need often (more than twice), then create a procedure and call it where ever you need, rather than repeating that in your code.
    Make sure you handle all the conditions that you can think of, that might affect the solution. (In other words make it bug free).
    Considering creative, I assume clean and neat is included in it - Align the codes properly and in proper order, do that whenever someone sees it, they should be clearly able to understand what have you done. It so happens that they might miss something if the code is not aligned properly. This is real important.
    Try to minimize the if loops. Ex: If A and B then do Z is always better to look and faster than, If A then do ( If B then do Z).

This is all I can think of now. Will let you know, If i find something more creative or useful......

At last one suggestion, Do not create bugs by trying to make the code more creative. After all the output matters the most.
  • graphite
    graphite
    If you have interest in games then you can try your programming skills there by altering the code. for example in case Super Mario game you can change the look and feel, players option and try it on different platforms.
    Programming Archives - Code Of Honor
    the link may help you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The projects aim is to provide automated services that help in examination process. Abstract: The aim of the project is to design a comprehensive web enabled application for management of...
Civil Registry is the online system or agency to help the Indian citizens to apply for there government records like passport, driving license, voter's ID card, PAN card etc. And...
Earth quake, Tsunami, hurricane,storms are the natural disaster is happening frequently now a days. Is the earth is getting old and rugged? Started to lose itself?
any best and simple ebook for c,c++ and java would be very useful
Japanese Advertisement giant Dentsu on Thursday stunned the world by announcing the cash deal of $5 billion to buy the British marketing group Aegis. The deal is considered as the...