Intel CEO Paul Otellini Retirement In May 2013, Successor TBD

Intel CEO, who's taken the company to the unimaginable heights during his last 40 years with the company. He was the man responsible for the dominance of the X86 systems and even Apple's move from PowerPC to Intel. Otellini and other board of directors will decide the successor.

Thank you, Mr. Otellini!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gone are the days when people used to have indiatimes.com email IDs. As per the notice displayed on the service's login page, no new registrations are being accepted from now...
There is a certain procedure or steps that the hacker follows to carry out his activities. These are better known as phases as mentioned below. a. Reconnaissance b. Scanning and...
Is it possible to get coordinates from an external GPS transmitter and received on smart phone and displayed on Google map? If yes please help 😀
Hey folks a kin here keen to develop myself. Rest is silence about private style But in it all I am What I am.
Hey guys My first post here I am designing a high speed switch and I got stuck here the deviced used ??😔 The first part was real easy and simple...