integrator v/s differetiator

can anyone please tell give me 5 reasons so as why we prefer integrators over differentiators. please do tell if anyone knows??????????😁😁

Replies

• electronspeed
    electronspeed
    1)you can add initial condition to integrator,which is not possible with differentiators.
    2)at high freq differentiators becums unstable & may break into ocsillations
    3)i/p impedance of differentiators dec wid inc in freq.
    4)at high freq it is highly affected by noise.
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    thanks, by the way what's your name. and you are in which year.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Paritosh222
    thanks, by the way what's your name. and u r in which year.
    Could you please help us keep CE Forum professional by avoiding usage of SMS text in your posts?
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    sorry sorry again how can i forget this. i am very very sorry the_big_k seriously it will not be happening next time.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well what you are using integrator or differentiator is totally dependent on your application. So no meaning of comparising both.
  • Paritosh222
    Paritosh222
    yes that thing i know, but it was just for the sake to get some additional knowledge.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I am new to this forum ....i would be glad if guys help me out😎 all i want is some data related to wireless transmission....like to use which...
could you provide me informaation this topic::Automatic irrigation system with wireless transmission i would be glad😎 godfatherApartment multi channel fuse blown indicator & annunciation Apartment security system Artificial intelligent embedded...
I don't know if this is possible, just had a thought when was travelling in my friend's car. We already have , wireless door locking and unlocking system right? just...
Hi 4 all! I am new 2 dis community.... I am a 2nd chemical engg student frm India. I m thinking whether I can get some topics for individual projects...
hi,everybody can you tell me from where i will get all IScodes of civil engg.