INTEGRATED M.E (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)

MECHANICAL engineering which deals with many branches and a vast department.nowadays integrated cources which are available in annauniversity nd deemed university.stil dis type of course are not familiar.WHAT is the benefits of doing this post graduate course duration of 5years??

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    It is a right choice if you are confident that you are going for an PG .It offers a benefit where you don't want to write a entrance exam again . It offers a syllabus which was specially designed for integrated course .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I found this world e-waste map created by people at https://www.step-initiative.org/index.php/WorldMap.html that gives a representaion of the electrical and electronic euquipment put on the market and resulting into e-waste. You...
The worst thing about dining at a restaurant is the waiting time. You have to wait for the waiter to take your orders and then you have to wait for...
In what appears to be the major leak for the operating system, it is now being shared that the Windows 8.1 phone is going to feature virtual on-screen buttons instead...
Suzuki Motorcycle India Ltd (SMIL) has planned to launch its new street bike - the Suzuki Inazuma GW250 in India in January next year. To be assembled in SMIL's Gurgaon...
I have a English short film with Hindi dubs. I want to replace it's audio file with the English audio track. Is there a way to do it? If yes,...