Instrumentation Project Ideas

hey guys, can any one suggest some project topics,websites or magazines for my final year project..... ideas are welcome too!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vaibhav0
    hey guys, can any one suggest some project topics,websites or magazines for my final year project..... ideas are welcome too!!!
    What is your final year project about? Most of the engineering students come to CrazyEngineers to seek help on Project Ideas 😀
  • vaibhav0
    vaibhav0
    oh,,,, actually it will be finalized by Monday. so...... but thnx anyways man

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As far as the working principle is concerned, the air in a closed cylinder(closed by a diaphragm, with a piston rod passing through it), is heated. the air next to...
Long long ago not very long ago our average lifetime was way above 100.. But slowly it deteriorated and now it has become 65(in an average)...! So, is "the food"...
What is meant by grade of cement? How is it determined and what is the procedure to determine the grade? I'd really appreciate your answers.
This problem might have been solved by now but the book i have states that this problem has not been solved yet(then)(my book is 3 years old)...! This is an...
I wrote my first XML code using XSL. But a problem has encountered when I am trying to execute it. It is displaying the error as error on line 1...