Instrument Technology-Ratio control

Hi,i want to know about the applications of "RATIO CONTROL SYSTEM." Specially the applications on chemical industry,aircraft engine.

Replies

• sunny_kh
    sunny_kh
    Dear mhdafsal,
    There are vast applications on Ratio control in Process as well as other insdustries.
    1. In batch process where to different liquids to be mixed in certain proportion.
    2. When one's flow depend on other's rate, there follow: Y=MX +/- C
    y= controlled flow, X= wild flow, M= Ratio, C= constants
    Ex: Like flow of acid depens on Production Rate of some material.
    3. In Aircraft engines may be to mix air/fuel mixture.
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    thanks sunny

its really helping effort

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want to know on new developments regarding precast concrete structures.
Hendijanifard, M., Willis, D.A., “Modeling of Pressure Evolution during Nanosecond Laser Ablation of Metal Films”, Proceedings of the HT2009 (Presented at Summer Heat Transfer Conference, July, 2009). Hendijanifard HT2009 paper.pdf...
Hendijanifard, M., Willis, D.A., “Measurement of Laser-Induced Mass Removal Using Shock Wave Imaging”, Proceedings of the ALAC, 2009 (Presented at Advanced Laser Applications Conference, September, 2009). Hendijanifard ALAC2009.pdf https://lyle.smu.edu/~mhendija/index_files/Hendijanifard ALAC2009.pdf...
Hendijanifard, M., Willis, D.A., “Phase Explosion and Marangoni Flow Effects during Laser Micromachining of Thin Metal Films”, Proceedings of the SPIE, Vol. 6879, (Presented at Photonics West Conference, January, 2008)....
hi, i am an ECE student ,currently in my 2nd year.I am confused about my future options whether to do an MBA/M.TECH/MS(in india or abroad) though i am inclined towards...