Institute for ASP .Net Course in Mumbai

Hi...I've just graduated as an IT engineer...i wish to do a short term course in ASP .Net with Certification...don't know which institute to join...
I know it depends on a lot of factors but if anybody could recommend/not recommend a particular institute from their personal experience, it would definitely narrow down the list of places i consider...i would prefer institutes on the Western line (Virar-Churchgate)
Thanks in advance!! 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA told on late Sunday evening, that they have started the count down and in eight and a half days Mars Rover Curiosity should land on the Mars soil. Per...
VoIP Switch The latest VoIP services of 21st century have proved to be a boon in telecommunication sector. The growth of telecom industry can be very well determined from high-tech...
Indian security forces found a secret long tunnel from Pakistan 400 m into Indian territory. It was discovered only because rain caused a caving in at a couple of places....
Two South Korean hackers have stolen 8.7 miliion user's personal data from the nation's second biggest mobile operaters KT. In a press release KT said, hackers stole data such as...
Name: Ashish Sharma *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Location: India (jodhpur) *Occupation: working Work Experience: 1 months *Hobbies & Interests: 3 D design in CAD software, listening to music. *Aim in life:...