Instantaneous proximate/ultimate analysis of coal

CEans,

Is there any equipment/machine which gives instantaneous, proximate or ultimate analysis of coal. Any ideas about the cost of such equipment?

Replies

• titus_polo
    titus_polo
    Hi Big_ K,

Just wanted to ask if you were able to get your answer, and if you do so.. I am looking for that myself as well..

Can you fill me in?

Thanks..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm surprised no one started this topic on CE 馃榾 ! Right now, I'm on Windows Vista (32) [Business Edition] and running Firefox 3 (latest) and Google Chrome (latest). I've...
i want to do a water engine as a project i hav no idea how to create it...can someone give me a valuable thread or informayion
Protection By Structural Design Terrorism is one of the most challenging battle faced by the International Countries.Buildings are being the main target of terrorists.so taking precautions has become necessary. 路...
Hi guys馃榾, I am Krithika(kirthi) doing my Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. My hobbies include sports especially playing tennis and surfing the internet. I finished...
Hi, I'm doing my 2nd year Electronics and Instrumentation, please suggest some topics for a mini project.i need help.馃槙 Thanks in advance