Instant Google Search Is Coming To Browsers & Mobile - Soon!

Google has officially released the 'Google Instant' - that searches as soon as you begin typing.

Google's Marissa Mayer has confirmed that Google is working on bringing the instant search to Chrome and also to other browsers. However, this could be a problem in Chrome as the search bar is also the address bar and people will have to hit the search button to begin the search.

It would be interesting to note that how Google will implement the instant search feature in its rival browsers, mainly firefox, IE and Opera.

What say you>

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has officially introduce the instant search that searches as you type. On the first look it looks like an amazing feature. However, I wish to know how'd it help...
CEans, I don't think this news is important enough to find a place in announcements section, so posting it here. CE got a minor upgrade few hours ago and everything...
I wish to know what our CEans expect from all future computer operating systems? Do you have any special expectations? I personally expect two things - 1. Instant On feature....
Alright, the question might look very biased because I've mostly seen the distance education programs fail. I wish to know whether anyone here taken a distance education course and has...
Suppose I am working on my computer. And I have no clue about the whereabouts of my cellphone. (Because I don't remember where I kept it last.) Wouldn't it be...