INRODUCTION

Hi everyone

My name is SHOBHA KHOKHAR.and I am currently into my last year B.TECH from chandigarh...
I heard about this forum from one of my friend in the college and i find it really great .I love discussion.And this is a very nice place for discussion.so I am here to be a part of this community by communicating with the other members of this forum

Thanks and Regards,
Shobha Khokhar

Replies

• Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# ,it's a pleasure to have you on CE .
    Welcome to CE friend .Hope to see you actively participate .๐Ÿ‘
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We hope you will enjoy CE. Do tell your friends about CE an be an active member here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Welcome to CE and hope you have good time here... @#-Link-Snipped-#r
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Welcome mate! What do you want to discuss about? Post it as a Debate #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Shobha khokhar
    Shobha khokhar
    hii #-Link-Snipped-# ....thank you so much...sure i will participte.....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shobha khokhar
    Shobha khokhar
    hello #-Link-Snipped-# ....thank you....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shobha khokhar
    Shobha khokhar
    heloo #-Link-Snipped-# ...Thank you so much sir...ya sure i will tell to all my engineer friends to join CE.....๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shobha khokhar
    Shobha khokhar
    hello #-Link-Snipped-# ....thank you ...๐Ÿ˜€
  • Shobha khokhar
    Shobha khokhar
    hi #-Link-Snipped-# ...thank you..actually i like discussion on almost every topic like daily life topics,technology,fashion etc.....and surely i will post my question as a debate.Thank you..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's a smartphone. It's a tablet - Familiar with the line? Millions got wooed over by it when Samsung used it to promote it's pathbreaking phablet Samsung Galaxy Note. And...
Remember we told you about Samsung's Bendable Screens, that were all set to be on smartphones by 2013? Well, now we have a definite winner over it. What Scientists from...
We've made a few changes to comply with the upcoming app changes on Facebook. CEans who are using Facebook Login may please report any problems / errors in this thread...
Somewhere I heard that people used some kind of chemical which keeps mineral water chilled for long time. Does anybody knows about such chemical?
With a successful period of almost 10 years, Facebook started as a means to connect to people and now has become more of an advertising platform. Your timeline now contains...