inplant training

hii i have finished my 2nd year could anyone help me getting the list of companies that offers inplant trainings

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nisha89
    hii i have finished my 2nd year could anyone help me getting the list of companies that offers inplant trainings
    I guess you are looking for IT companies that offer internships, am I right? What are you location preferences?

[ps: Always post details so that its easier for us to help you].
  • anith_ibm
    anith_ibm
    hey,

There is a Company in Chennai, Focus Tech Media Pvt Ltd who can help you for In-Plant Training.
  • sksmech2
    sksmech2
    nisha89
    here d same problem...i too hv to undergo 4 weeks industrial training after my 4th sem is over.....totally confused.....if u get any clearification plz help me out...
  • anshulanshul9
    anshulanshul9
    hi all,
    I have also finished my second year engg in elec and telecomm and want to do some training so that i utilize my 2 months gap.Could anyone help me how and which companies i should approach.College ppl have declined for any help,they are only ready 2 provide NOC letter.My preference is delhi and kolkata.Mumbai will also do.
  • sksmech2
    sksmech2
    anith_ibm
    hey,

There is a Company in Chennai, Focus Tech Media Pvt Ltd who can help you for In-Plant Training.
    hey thnx...but plz tell me how to apply or contact for that...may i apply onl9...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can take one NOC letter from your College and give that to company.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    anshulanshul9
    hi all,
    I have also finished my second year engg in elec and telecomm and want to do some training so that i utilize my 2 months gap.Could anyone help me how and which companies i should approach.College ppl have declined for any help,they are only ready 2 provide NOC letter.My preference is delhi and kolkata.Mumbai will also do.
    I know some company in Ahmedabad and Baroda but you have to apply there with NOC letter.
  • anshulanshul9
    anshulanshul9
    godfather
    I know some company in Ahmedabad and Baroda but you have to apply there with NOC letter.
    ya..i can provide them NOC letter......could you tell me the name of those companies and how to apply?
  • sspace87
    sspace87
    nisha89

Hi !!! nice to meet u here .. 1'st U hav to get a NOC Form from ur college & fill in ur Details with ur HOD's Attestation on it . Then U have to Mail it to the Company where u want to undergo 4 ur Training .Tat's it . Then u ll get a confirmation mail from tat company ...
  • sspace87
    sspace87
    Chennai-based Hindustan Software Ltd (HSL) offers In–plant training (15 days) for engineering students from Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science and Information Technology branches. The course costs Rs. 1,000 and focuses on nanotechnology, knowledge engineering and information security. Besides, industry experts will provide insights and train the students.
    For details contact 044 - 28511411.
  • arunroy
    arunroy
    Hai are you from keral. our company is providing it with a nominal fee to meet the expence of it. Also ther eshould be minimum of 9 members in a team to conduct it. If interested pls contact me for more details. This is in kochi kerala.
    nisha89
  • arunroy
    arunroy
    The training process is temperorly stoped.
  • ankit kapoor
    ankit kapoor
    can anybody suggest me any company the give proper summer training.i am mechanical student.also,tell how contact them.also,if it is in delhi or around delhi.
  • neelambari
    neelambari
    please explain about mini project.......
  • Darkwish
    Darkwish
    Hi Guys, iam studying in 2nd yr ( I.T Branch ) in chennai. After this semester i need to go for inplant training for a period of days, and i have no idea which companies offers these services, so anyone knows any companies which offer training in related to networking ( network security , tcp/ip design , ipv4,or ip6 and other related coursed please give me the link or contact number of the company. thank you in advance
  • Siddhartha.subha
    Siddhartha.subha
    I study Civil Engineering at Jadavpur University.I want to know about the companies where i can apply for summer training during the period may-june 2010. anyone who knows this please help me out. I will be thankful to him. I am desperately looking for a company.
  • vijaythewinner
    vijaythewinner
    nisha89
    There is a company called UNIQ Technologies in Chennai, which offers IPT ....
    This is their website link - Home - UNIQ Technologies...
    U can contact and get further details.
  • vijaythewinner
    vijaythewinner
    There is a company called UNIQ Technologies in Chennai, which offers IPT ....
    This is their website link - Home - UNIQ Technologies ...
    U can contact and get further details.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anybody can upload plating process & screen printing process books pls
I got an idea. As Big K is son of MSEGL Engineer and I am son of former MSEDL and MSETCL Engineer. Why not have a solar cum Hydel power...
I am a crazy Engineer with lots of ideas but lacking in implementing it. That's why I want you peoples help. yours sincerely, V.C.Rajnarayan
hi i want programing with java so give some standord book name.