Innovative software ideas

hey guys....m new to d forum so sry fr ne mistakes....guys i need an innovative idea for a software....as in d concept....or what it should....my brains nt wrkin d creative way so.......pls help...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello rtk, welcome to CE. Please refrain from using SMS text and long trails of dots in your posts. Format your posts properly.

You need to shorten the scope of your software ideas. There are infinite innovative ideas for software. However I believe you need something that you can work on comfortably with your skills set.

Moreover, search the forum for ideas. Lot of great ideas have been contributed by our CEans already.
  • rtk1511
    rtk1511
    I am having complete knowledge of .NET programming so scope of my software is not an issue.
    All that i want is something unique never made before by a student.Please suggest something exclusive.The difficulty involved does not matter.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3M launches its most comfortable cup-shaped respirator yet 3M, the diversified technology company, has introduced a new addition to its market leading range of disposable respirators. The company, a leading...
3M, the diversified technology company, develops hearing products specifically aimed at the manufacturing industry, to try and help prevent workers suffering from workplace hearing loss. Some 170,000 people in the...
Respected ,Sir I can use IC 8252 instead of AT89S8252.what is difference between them ? and which photo diode and keypad use.
Quick Heal CEan of the month August 2009 is... 😁CEan - Mad_Scientist😁 ​ CEan Mad_Scientist is one of the most active members of CrazyEngineers, active in various section of the...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/28248-cean-month-august-2009-a.html Discuss in this thread! 😁