Innovative project topics in Java

hlo sir..
am coe student..my interst in java..
plzz sugesst me to innovative idea for my project..plz help me sir..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ssandhya
    hlo sir..
    am coe student..my interst in java..
    plzz sugesst me to innovative idea for my project..plz help me sir..
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . Have you explored this section for innovative ideas in Java? #-Link-Snipped-#

If there are no immediate ideas, you may start working with any simple project like an automatic aquarium controller or even develop an Android app using Java.
  • Rushiket Modak
    Rushiket Modak

Hello sir I am Rushiket , I have intrest in Java . I want topics for project work in Java for my engineering term work

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

...and the award for the world's most efficient motorcycle goes to - Hero Splendour iSmart. The latest bike from Hero Motocorp, Splendour iSmart's fuel efficiency was certified by the government's...
Zaffingo is India's first and only online yearbook making website. This startup has designed the website and its various book templates and have also created various posters and videos as...
The Michigan Micro Mote (M^3) is arguably the world's smallest autonomous computer that can do a lot of stuff for its size. Result of about a decade of research and...
Developed and launched by Stanford University students in the year 2011, the photo messaging application Snapchat has been quick to rise to fame in the last couple of years. The...
hai all i completed the fabrication for the mechanically lpg gas cylinder drain monitor using springs and FESTO Round Cylinder DGS-16-25-P 9124 the indication is by the oil in the...