Innovative project related to microprocessor/ microcontroller and communication

Hi godfather,
Myself Chetan Jaiswal, final yr ECE dept,wants to do a final ye project related to communication field...
Could you please suggest me some innovative project related to microprocessor/ microcontroller and communication,both.
my email id is < removed>#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I don't know where to ask this, so I came here. I am a translator (Dutch-English), and am in need of some help translating basic job titles in a...
hi i am Tarun Bafna I T 4 year student interested in networking based projects in java. And your topic wireless Intrusion detection system and a new attack model is...
There is hidden war on going between Google and Oracle. Android is having the different Virtual machine called as Dalvik Virtual machine is a capable of compiling java .class file...
According the statement issued by Intel, McAfee will continue to operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary, reporting into Intel’s Software and Services Group. Intel says the “acquisition enables a combination of...
Dear Friends, Hello All! I am a fresh ECE selected for training at tech mahindra , chengalpettu. Can any one help me with info regarding starting out in this new...